We are postal experts.
Our talented team of professionals has a vast knowledge of postal regulations and is committed to working with you to ensure that all your mailings comply with these standards, thereby minimizing your costs. We are constantly expanding our knowledge of current and proposed postal regulations so that we can give you ample opportunity to prepare for upcoming changes.
We have the knowledge and expertise to handle projects of virtually any size or complexity; there's no job too large or too small for us to find a solution that best meets your needs.
We take a streamlined approach to direct mailing.
Our processes provide an economic and efficient solution while maintaining expedient turnaround times.
- Variable data processing
- Preeminent full-color digital press services
- High speed direct Impression Inkjet addressing and barcoding
- Automated labeling for high-gloss or full-coverage pieces
- Inline Live stamp application for bulk or retail mail
- Sophisticated folding for a myriad of finishing options
- Efficient and professional tab sealing for folded self-mailers and booklets
- Economic and expedient machine inserting
- Custom manual work for specialty mail pieces
- Scalable options for projects as small as 200, to over 1,000,000 pieces
- Convenient metered postage application
- Complex project management with multi-part personalization matching
BMS Technologies houses the latest in mail processing hardware and software. Our high-speed folders, inserters, tabbers, inkjet addressing systems, high volume printers and postage meters ensure that your mailing will be processed accurately and efficiently. For us, redundancy is a rule; we have equipment for each and every job, as well as back-up equipment to ensure job completion. We take professionalism, accuracy, security, and timeliness very seriously.
The Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS) enables the United States Postal Service (USPS) to evaluate the accuracy of software that corrects and matches street addresses. CASS software will correct and standardize addresses, and even add missing address information, such as ZIP codes, cities, and states to ensure the address is complete. CASS software will also verify whether an address is a deliverable address or not, and check against the USPS Locatable Address Conversion System to update addresses that have been renamed or renumbered.
The National Change of Address Linkage system (NCOALINK) is a secured system provided by the USPS to allow addresses to be updated to reflect permanent change-of-address information before mailing. This system references each record against change-of-address requests that have been filed with the USPS, updatating it if a match is found.
A correct address saves time, money, and manpower by reducing the volume of 1) non-deliverable mail; 2) unsorted mail; and 3) mail that is deliverable but requires extra effort to determine the proper location to which it should be delivered.
Using NCOA and CASS to check your addresses gets you a discounted postage rate from the USPS. Additionally, this information may be reported and easily utilized to maintain and update your internal records.
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) allows mailers to send a piece to every address within a specific carrier route.
This is the best option for anyone who wants to target a specific area, but may not have a mailing list.
This program also allows for discounted postage rates, making it affordable for small organizations.
Many clients use this option to send:
- New location announcements
- Promotion of retail holiday sales
- Seasonal hours-of-operation updates
- Invitations to special events
- Parks district activity guides
- Community college class schedules
- Road closure notifications
Our team can help you through the process of selecting the best route for your audience, designing the mail piece to meet USPS requirements, and managing production schedules to ensure it mails on time.